AmigaActive (1752/2143)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:27 May 2000 at 20:30:40
Subject:Re: Online column

Hello Eddie,

On 24-May-00, you wrote:

>> And to think it took me six years to migrate *from* BBSs and
>> FidoNet to the Internet... :-)

> Yes, and we thought we'd seen the last of you - and your questions
> ;-)

heheh NO chance! ;)

I also took the opportunity to quietly circulate at the KickStart 2000
show and put a few more names to faces. Just in case, like ;))

Great Show, BTW, well done all those who had a hand in it.

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy.